Jump to content
fks1

Leather holster for Sig320 w/taclight

Recommended Posts

very nice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mwcondit said:

very nice!

The new owner was happy with it but wanted to post it here for any critique, good or bad. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That looks very nice to me. I wonder if molding a little bit of detail wouldn't make a big difference in appearance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That looks super nice can you pm me some details I wanna try my first holster soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tough to see that area under the grip on the left one with that mag in the pic.  What ya got keepin that one (on the left) from falling through the holster?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice !

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JLSleather said:

Tough to see that area under the grip on the left one with that mag in the pic.  What ya got keepin that one (on the left) from falling through the holster?

Its one piece instead of two unlike the traditional pancake. The front and back piece are connected in front of the barrel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2020 at 8:02 AM, akguy59 said:

That looks very nice to me. I wonder if molding a little bit of detail wouldn't make a big difference in appearance.

Thank you, I would've liked more detail but It would've made it difficult to properly seat(or remove) the firearm. I agree the one on the right could've used a bit more detail up near the sight line however. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2020 at 8:40 PM, fks1 said:

Thank you, I would've liked more detail but It would've made it difficult to properly seat(or remove) the firearm. I agree the one on the right could've used a bit more detail up near the sight line however. 

 

I just stumbled across your photos, and you may have solved my problem - thankyouverymuch!!! Because of the scarcity of holsters for my 380 subcompact with an ArmaLaser, I've started learning leather to make my own - and your sample on the left has my undivided attention. If I may ask ... what weight leather did you use ... and how would the issue of 'more detail' have affected seating/removing the weapon? Many thanks and great work!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent and very clean.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice looking holster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2020 at 8:32 PM, fks1 said:

Its one piece instead of two unlike the traditional pancake. The front and back piece are connected in front of the barrel. 

Do you mean it folds at the bottom?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...