DrmCa

Fridge magnet sticky blanks, by the bulk. Anyone sells them?

After scanning Aliexpress, Alibaba, and the eBay, I could not find anyone who would sell me a lot of 50-100 blanks.

The idea is to attach my own message to them, not use sublimation on the magnets with an already attached face.

Oh, yes! I did find an A4 (somewhat close to Letter) sized magnet "paper" in the UK. For 1300 pounds!!! For one!!!

Does anyone know of a supplier for that?

Edited by DrmCa

Try a sign shop..lots of panel signs for vehicles use a magnetic sheet* which is then printed onto or has the letters stuck or painted onto..Similar to the magnetic paper that you found, but as a plastic, and waaaaay cheaper..Your local sign shop could probably sell you a piece of a blank sheet, the sheets are pretty big to begin with, and cut easily...I can't remember the brand names ( which would probably be different in the USA ) as it has been around 15 years since I last used them..
HTH :)
*peels off the van panel easier than the adhesive ones..leaves no marks.

edited to add.. you may be able to get them ready cut to the size that you want if you look for magnetic lables or magnetic labels..One of the office supply companies here in France does them..again I can't remember what they call them ( brand ) ..and it would be in French anyway..They are about 1.5 to 2mm thick ..slightly flexible..

Found some ..in the USA..
https://www.labelmagnets.com/
scroll down..picture at bottom right of that page..

magnetic labels are all over Amazon and Ebay..

Search.. blank magnetic labels Canada .. gets quite a few suppliers in Canada too

Apparently Walmart sell blank magnetic sheets too..
https://www.walmart.com/c/kp/magnet-sheets
if you have Walmarts in Canada..?

Edited by mikesc

you can buy magnetic tape, by the metre. About £3 for 2 metres. Its the same stuff as used on fridge magnets

I am a little confused by what you are actually wanting. I have quite a few Magnetic fridge blanks for Sublimation that I will sell. They measure 3 1/2" x 2"

Let me know if you are interested.

Ferg

Good info, Mike!

Fred, I do have tape and used it extensively, but this time I need the fridge magnet size pieces, and they must be flat.

Ferg: are they sticky on the side opposite fridge, and ready to accept a printed card? do you have 100 of them?

These are Sublimitable on the side opposite magnet. You transfer the image or copy directly.

I would need to check again for sure, I think I have 100.

Ferg

I can get the sublimatable types. I was hoping for the sticky blanks that cards could be put on :(

I can laser magnetic sticky back sheet stock for you if you need. It is black magnet sheet stock that is .025" thick and has a peel off sticky back lining. I don't have any minimums. Shipping to CA is usually less than $15 usd unless you want it faster. FYI, I'm in AZ, USA.

EDIT:
Oh wow, I just noticed the date on this! Hope you got it worked out.

Edited by SnagLeather