medivh25

111w152 through 154 identification

Hello folks,

I have a 111w something for sale locally that is missing the identification badge. Was wondering if there was another way to id this machine. I know its not a 155 because when i looked at it the stitch length only goes to 5 and its my understanding the 155 will do 3.5 spi. 

Its a decent machine overall for 200 with a crappy table. Owner has no idea what model it is either.  It is a walking foot model

That brochure is really cool, but doesnt really help much. Im gonna go ahead and pick this machine up for 200. Its a walking foot and will compliment my 211w151 nicely i think.

Im a hobbyist and mostly doing marine viynl and canvas stuff for my own boat. My gut says its probly a 111w152 but really have no way to tell just know it is a walking foot and can do 5spi so that narrows it down a bit. 

Attached a crappy pic of it

Screenshot_20200212-181838_Facebook.jpg

Edited by medivh25
Added pic

I also did mostly vinyl and marine canvas for my sailboat. As for the type of machine for that application, I  strongly favor a compound walking-foot machine vs a walking-foot machine -- the addition of needle-feed to walking-foot makes a huge difference. My first machine was a 111W155 that could do almost everything I can do with my current Juki 1508.