mmirob

Randall & Co strap embosser dome and double line $775

For those of you who know, these are almost impossible to find today in this condition.  The rollers are steel!  Works perfectly.  Comes as pictured.  For those of you that do strap work, harness work, dog collars etc,  these add a beautiful touch of customization to any project.  The dome feature is virtually impossible to replicate without a machine like this.  Show me one for less anywhere in the USA!   Will not ship.  Must come to middle TN 37027 to pick up. $775 firm.   615-482- seven two 33

IMG_2571.JPG

I’m interested.

i live in southern Virginia 

ill pay shipping, all you need to do is bring it to a pack and ship store and they do all the work.

George Doyle

union Level Leather 

14 hours ago, Union Level Leather said:

ill pay shipping, all you need to do is bring it to a pack and ship store and they do all the work.

Take the handle off and make sure it is well supported.  Cast Iron doesn't do well when dropped!

Tom

What part of Tenn. Are you in.

Have you sold the Creaser?

On 2/13/2020 at 11:04 AM, mmirob said:

Show me one for less anywhere in the USA!   

I bought one a few weeks back for $125...

On 2/13/2020 at 11:04 AM, mmirob said:

IMG_2571.JPG

On 2/13/2020 at 9:04 AM, mmirob said:

For those of you who know, these are almost impossible to find today in this condition.  The rollers are steel!  Works perfectly.  Comes as pictured.  For those of you that do strap work, harness work, dog collars etc,  these add a beautiful touch of customization to any project.  The dome feature is virtually impossible to replicate without a machine like this.  Show me one for less anywhere in the USA!   Will not ship.  Must come to middle TN 37027 to pick up. $775 firm.   615-482- seven two 33

IMG_2571.JPG

did you sell this?? Very interested if not!