Sign in to follow this  
Oxbo

New to forum

Hi guys... New to the forum, thought I'd offer some items I've made lately etc......
I've messed with leatherworking off and on for many years, mostly just an occasional belt.

Lately my son has been making noises about getting into it, so I've tried to get him inspired a bit .

The one dark one (pouch in the pic) is a "Possibles Pouch" which is a copy of John Wellings pouch that he put on you tube = It came out pretty good. Inspired me to strike out and make some designs of my own. And, I tried my hand at making a Biker wallet of which I used a nice looking one offered by Chris of "Fisher Workshops", it came out OK but I used too heavy a leather and had to leave off one side of the card slots, but, looks OK, my Step Son wanted it in black = not really my choice but, that's what he wanted .....

So ................ have a nice day ...
Danny

P2220001.JPG

P3020009.JPG

I really like the clasps you used on those pouches! My favorite it’s the one in the upper right corner! That would be great for carrying around edc gear, and not look like a fanny pack, haha!:thumbsup:

Edited by JBW1

Not a whole lot of clasps designs to choose from, these are standard Tandy clasps.

I'm of the persuasion to utilize some deer antler tips, still have to get a few and see how they work out etc .....

Might try some wooden pegs and see how they hold up etc ....

Welcome to the forum.