Hey everyone, just finished up a belt for myself (at last) and figured I’d share it here! The tooled side is 7-8 oz and the liner is 4-5 oz, both HO. I’d love to hear any feedback that y’all have!

37B152FE-0426-40F0-8FC1-1FCC7EE6EA13.jpeg

Looks pretty nice to me. I don’t tool but love how it looks and can appreciate the skill and work that goes into it.

Looks great. Very nice work.

Looks great!

Looks good! Machine stitched? Did you create the pattern? Looks like you have an oval punch for the belt holes and a double border cut in. Nice.

Thanks everyone!

23 minutes ago, Outfitr said:

Looks good! Machine stitched? Did you create the pattern? Looks like you have an oval punch for the belt holes and a double border cut in. Nice.

I hand stitched this one, sure was tedious. I designed the pattern, first one of mine that didn't end up with way too much backgrounding!

Be proud! That's a beautiful belt.

Excellent job

On 3/6/2020 at 7:06 AM, Outfitr said:

Very nice job. I used to have a dog that was half malamute and half mastiff. There was no commercial collar strong enough to hold him, so I would hand stich two layers of 8 oz and make him a new one every year.

3 hours ago, tsunkasapa said:

Very nice job. I used to have a dog that was half malamute and half mastiff. There was no commercial collar strong enough to hold him, so I would hand stich two layers of 8 oz and make him a new one every year.

Thanks! I bet that dog must've been an awful big one! Seems like two equal layers helps it hold it's shape too, done a dog collar like that and it turns out really strong.

Nice Job ! Very clean straight knife and beveling job. It makes the tooling look great.