Sign in to follow this  
fredk

Tandy website changed

When did Tandy change their website? 

They've got rid of the Eu. site. Not only that, they deleted my account so I had to sign up again. Also, on my account I was building up an order which was deleted, and my 'wish-list' of things I was interested as well as the list of my previous orders, which were handy to see if I'd bought somat from them.

I hadn't been on there for about a week but last week when I went on it had all changed

"Something" first .

Obviously they really value(d) their European customers..( disclosure..I never was one* ) ..maybe "they" also think the EU has "EU cooties"  ;)

*However I have spoken to them on the phone on behalf of another member here..I posted about it at the time ..between their rampant incompetence and their "double talk"..I was not impressed at all ..

Edited by mikesc
typo

Tandy has their hands full...

FORT WORTH, Texas, Feb. 21, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tandy Leather Factory, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq: TLF), the world's largest specialty retailer of leather and leathercraft related items, announced today that, as anticipated, the Company received notice from the Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Staff on February 18, 2020, indicating that, unless the Company timely requests a hearing before the Nasdaq Hearings Panel (the "Panel"), the Company's common stock would be subject to suspension and delisting from Nasdaq due to the Company's continued non-compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) (the "Rule"). The Rule requires Nasdaq issuers to timely file periodic reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). The Company has not yet filed its Forms 10-Q for the periods ended June 30, 2019 and September 30, 2019 (collectively, the "Forms 10-Q") with the SEC and therefore remains non-compliant.

The Company plans to request a hearing before the Panel to appeal the determination of the Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Staff. This request will stay any suspension or delisting action for 15 days after the date of the request. In accordance with the procedures set forth in the Nasdaq Listing Rules, the Company intends to request a further stay of any suspension or delisting action by Nasdaq pending the hearing.

At the hearing, the Company will request the continued listing of its securities on Nasdaq pending the Company's compliance with the Rule. The Panel has the discretion to grant the Company an extension to comply with the Rule of up to 360 days from the due date of the first Form 10-Q, or August 10, 2020. The Company is taking definitive steps to file the Forms 10-Q as soon as practicable. However, there can be no assurance that the Panel will grant the Company's request for continued listing pending the hearing or grant any extension of time to comply with the Rule. Furthermore, there can be no assurance that the Company will be able to regain compliance with the Rule within any extension of time that may be granted to the Company by the Panel.

Interesting, thanks Tugadude.. :)

Sounds like they are about to fold.. If I had stock ( shares in them )..I'd sell it ..now..fast..