Wicky

Hi All

Joined up to see what the rest of the world is up to.:)

I have been dabbling with leather for 30 or so years, mostly badly. The last 10 or so I have become a bit more involved, much to my bank accounts sorrow.

I have just purchased my first machine, all my sewing up 'til now has been by hand.

I have been doing my work in a bit of a bubble so thought it was time to see what people are up to.

Cheers

Wicky

Welcome Wicky. If you need any advice this is the place to come.

Welcome @Wicky. There are some real nice members down there in Sth.Aus.

Welcome.  There are lots of helpful folks here.  If there is a certain issue you want to improve, just ask and you'll gets lots of helpful advice.  We're all still learning!  I know I am.

Welcome to the forum.

On 3/16/2020 at 8:15 AM, Tugadude said:

Welcome.  There are lots of helpful folks here.  If there is a certain issue you want to improve, just ask and you'll gets lots of helpful advice.  We're all still learning!  I know I am.

Great cat photo

1 hour ago, Banjodave said:

Great cat photo

Thanks!  He was my oldest daughter's cat.  He lived his whole life with us, which was unfortunately too short.  The most loving cat, back when we still received the newspaper he would climb up my back and lay on my shoulders, like a neck warmer.  I miss him terribly.  Even though he was a rescue cat and the agency promised he was clean, he contracted feline leukemia somewhere along the way.  

That photo wasn't staged.  He jumped in my daughter's bag and peeked out.  Glad I had my phone handy to get a pic.