Brian3202

Watch Strap Template

Hi,

I’m very new to the leathercraft hobby and am looking to make watch straps for myself. Could anyone point me in the direction of anyone selling watch strap templates, some of the straps I wish to make have concave arcs so it’s a little more difficult than two parallel cuts. 
I appreciate any help anyone can offer. 

1 hour ago, Brian3202 said:

Hi,

I’m very new to the leathercraft hobby and am looking to make watch straps for myself. Could anyone point me in the direction of anyone selling watch strap templates, some of the straps I wish to make have concave arcs so it’s a little more difficult than two parallel cuts. 

I believe there are some watch strap templates here on the forum.  There is a section dedicated to templates.  I will look for that and other stuff that might help.

Here's one thread...Look for the .pdf in one of the posts.

Did you try googling 'Watch Strap Templates'?  I did and found tons of information.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2499334.m570.l1313.TR1.TRC0.A0.H0.Xwatch+strap+templates.TRS0&_nkw=watch+strap+templates&_sacat=0

Edited by Tugadude

On 3/20/2020 at 9:35 PM, Brian3202 said:

Hi,

this is the watch mould to make all kinds of watch strap
https://www.leathercraftpattern.com/watch-strap-making-tool?search=Watch moul

On 3/20/2020 at 2:35 PM, Brian3202 said:

Hi,

Hey There,

Im like a year in, so pretty new also ) if you go to youtube, type in "watch strap pdf" a couple of videos down, there are a few tutorials that come along with the free pdf download you can use. I wouldnt use it for commercial purposes, maybe tweak it a little, but its good practice. For that matter, there are hundreds of free pdf´s you can download from youtube, Corter leather have some free templates, weaver leathercraft, make supply leather, all have some free templates you can use to practice .. hope this helps