Sign in to follow this  
DomsLeather

Dog collar I made

This is a collar for a customer. It is for a huge female pit bull so I made it extra heavy so it didn’t get lost on her. Her owner was very pleased. What do you think?

21FA618C-9A18-45F9-9F21-2498D6ADADA4.jpeg

Very nice, great detail on the lettering 

Thanks, HaloJones

It’s all veg tan. 2 layers sewn back to back. Hide side out. 

I just made one like that for a friend for his huge rottweiler. I think it was 33" long, almost a belt. Also 2 layers sewn, some stamping and name and leash ring. Mind if I ask what you charged? I was thinking with all the work close to $100. but then I thought who would pay that for a dog collar.

3 hours ago, Outfitr said:

I just made one like that for a friend for his huge rottweiler. I think it was 33" long, almost a belt. Also 2 layers sewn, some stamping and name and leash ring. Mind if I ask what you charged? I was thinking with all the work close to $100. but then I thought who would pay that for a dog collar.

I have paid over 150$ for my cane corsos neck belt lol. Then I started making them lol.

Outfits 100 bucks would be a fair price for this. This peice was for a good friend so she got it for less then that. But she ordered a matching leash a week later and charged her normal price for the leash. 

4 hours ago, DomsLeather said:

Outfits 100 bucks would be a fair price for this. This peice was for a good friend so she got it for less then that. But she ordered a matching leash a week later and charged her normal price for the leash. 

Awesome! The collar I made was for a friend also, I charged for the hardware only. What a deal huh? I never know what to charge. Here's the one I made.

20200229_092037_resize_12.jpg

53 minutes ago, Outfitr said:

Awesome! The collar I made was for a friend also, I charged for the hardware only. What a deal huh? I never know what to charge. Here's the one I made.

20200229_092037_resize_12.jpg

Nice work. I agree hard to price work going to friends. However you need to make your supplies and time. I did give a break on my time. 

Nice looking collar.

4 minutes ago, AwlShucks said:

Nice looking collar.

Thanks AweShucks.