Sign in to follow this  
tsunkasapa

Greetings From Central Washington

So, I'm Big Ed. 66 year old Traffic Control Supervisor for a road construction company. Since I am technically retired, ALL I do for the company anymore is traffic control.No more carpentry, concrete or labor. And DON'T call me today wanting me tomorrow. Because I MAY have plans of my own. Some of the stuff we do as a result of floods etc I realize happens without warning, but for the most part they give me at least 2-3 days heads up.  So, because of my "work situation" I have large blocks of time for me (US if you ask my wife). So I have lots of time to work at my bench, and from April-September, my partner and I go to numerous rendezvouses around the Pacific Northwest. Because of my black powder hobby, most of my leatherwork is shooting bags, sheaths, holsters and other rondy themed items. 

Forgot to add this until AFTER I hit Submit. This is me at Troy, Idaho last summer. The little guy is my grandson. That is a fully functional .45, and he can outshoot and out brag most adults when we go out.

KIMG0344 (2).jpg

KIMG0250 Colt - Copy (4)a.jpg

Welcome to a fellow Evergreen stater, over on the Dry Side!
With the current state "lockdown" you'll have even more time to work on your kit!