Rubicon04

BuckleGuy 4 Ton Manual Clicker Press

Does anyone have any experience with the BuckleGuy 4 Ton Manual Clicker Press? I've been looking at the weaver Mighty Wonder and then I found the Lucris M A Series 3 and have been checking it out. BuckleGuy's option looks almost identical to the Lucris M A Series 3, am thinking it may be made by Lucris and re-branded for BuckleGuy? Any input in appreciated, Thanks Guys. 

https://www.buckleguy.com/bg-manual-clicker-press-w-swing-head-4-ton/

Anyone? 

Wow, so far not even a cricket 

It is made in China like all the other ones and It is a cheaper by few hundreds. I guess you can't go wrong .I don't think Buckle Guy's press is made by Lucris  and rebranded as the price is way lower .Aliexpress is full of them for around $700 + shipping 

22 hours ago, LeatherLegion said:

It is made in China like all the other ones and It is a cheaper by few hundreds. I guess you can't go wrong .I don't think Buckle Guy's press is made by Lucris  and rebranded as the price is way lower .Aliexpress is full of them for around $700 + shipping 

Thanks, yeah after further digging I found out it’s probably a Chinese made one. I will end up getting a weaver mighty wonder just trying to find the best price right now. It seems buying from weaver is the most expensive option. 

Any updates on this topic? Should we just stick to the weaver press and pay the extra $$$?

On 2/12/2021 at 4:16 PM, TaylorM said:

Any updates on this topic? Should we just stick to the weaver press and pay the extra $$$?

I paid up for the weaver & absolutely love it!