I have made and dyed a holster Dark Brown using Fiebing's Pro Dye and let it set 2 days, I have wiped off the dye residue with clean rag.
Its 2 layers 6/7oz Veg Tan, I am planning on sewing it using white Polyester thread and wet forming it, finishing it with Atom Wax.

Looking for any advice on keeping the Dye from bleeding into the White Thread?

My next steps would be to Sew the along the edge.
Wet holster just enough to get it to fold to glue and sew along the welt.
Wet Mold with Blue Gun.
Once Dry finish with Atom Wax.

Thanks

First, I don't like "white" thread.  It looks too bright and stark.  I use a cream or very light beige thread.  It looks white enough without being stark.  That's opinion though.

You can use Resolene cut 50/50 with water applied and allowed to dry well.  That should seal the dye in and keep it from leeching so much.  Just apply it to the finish side and the water should get in from the flesh side for the wet form.  I've also used Atom Wax on the finish side before sewing and that works well but it doesn't penetrate quite as deep as the resolene.  Adams Leatherworks on Youtube has tutorials that are step by step on building and finishing holsters.  They're great resources.

Good luck.

If you are using a synthetic thread as opposed to a linen or natural thread, then you don't really need to worry about it changing colors.  It can get dirty or have stuff, stick to the wax, but should be able to be cleaned with saddle soap, etc., once done.  Synthetic materials don't dye easily, which means they don't stain easily.