This is a laptop bag that i made for an archeologist who works in the Yucatan.  The image on on the front is of a temple he discovered.

Pic1.bmp

Pic2.bmp

Pic3.bmp

That bag really looks nice!  Was the temple laser engraved?  I love the tri-weave border.

Yes, the image was done on a laser engraver.  The maker space that i belong to has a couple of them.  i think it turned out nice.  I've used that border on a number of projects and i really like how it turns out.  thanks for the comment.

4 hours ago, JamesClifton said:

the image was done on a laser engraver.

That is a nice looking bag. I hope it's OK that I've downloaded and posted your photos. Links don't always work forever.

Pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg

Pic3.jpg

Edited by LatigoAmigo

That is really nice work!  I agree with Bob about that border, I might have to 'borrow' that.  I'm not usually a fan of laser engraving on the leather, but this is the exception to the rule.  Looks awesome!  I'm sure your archaeologist friend must love having such a unique and beautiful piece of leather work. 

That's very nice!

That is one beautiful bag. I love the steampunk/old timey look. Your friend should be very proud to have such a generous and talented friend.