Sign in to follow this  
Oxbo

Third Biker Wallet

Well, knocked this one out =  Not real happy with tooling,

got to tighten up on that  ..... and dye jobs ......

But insides look fair ......

Oops .......... forgot to do edges ....................

Biker wallet 04a.jpg

Biker Wallet 04g.JPG

Edited by Oxbo

One thing I have struggled with is moving to fast with tooling or other processes then end up not happy with the end product or I have skipped something.  It seemed like I was in a hurry to get to the finished product.  What I have done is limit my time in the leather area, I try to do a little each night but if I start to feel rushed or get the I have to get to this point feeling I just put everything away and stop for the night.  I have found I am not missing important steps and my finished products are better.  Might not work for you but I thought I would throw it out there.

Todd

2 hours ago, Hildebrand said:

One thing I have struggled with is moving to fast with tooling or other processes then end up not happy with the end product or I have skipped something.  It seemed like I was in a hurry to get to the finished product.  What I have done is limit my time in the leather area, I try to do a little each night but if I start to feel rushed or get the I have to get to this point feeling I just put everything away and stop for the night.  I have found I am not missing important steps and my finished products are better.  Might not work for you but I thought I would throw it out there.

Todd

YES ! ! ! ! Exactly = I get carried away ! ! !  Go too fast, put too much extra into it, I always tell myself, "going to go nice and easy this next time", and, wind up same same = Perhaps with someone pointing this out to me I can retain it a bit etc, etc ....

Thanks for your feedback Todd

Danny