Sign in to follow this  
Dantan

Old unusual (to me!) sewing machine...

So..  doing some cleaning/clearing out...  and found a couple of machines that I picked up at an auction..  not sure when .. could have been the '90s...  :/

Not having any luck finding any info on them..  figured I would post some pictures on here, and see if people had any info  or ideas to do with them.

They are very small, and looks like it works/was working,  with thread in it....  (the black one)..  no visible brand name (appears almost identical to the green one, labeled SINGER,  two plates:  top one: G2 495.093  base plate: 20-26 .

other one is  obviously not functional ( the green one)..  has "singer" on it, and one plate is missing, the plate on the base says 20-7

Any idea what they were used for?  are they still useful?

Oh ! i had someone tell me they thought they were kids toys...   I doubt this...  these are set up to be used with a motor,  and came out of a factory setting...

Thank for any help!
Dantan

Blk sm.jpg

Blk l sm.jpg

green sm.jpg

Plt sm.jpg

Oh!!  In case the scale is not obvious..  they are about 10 inches long, 8 inches high, and with about 5 inches wide

Those are cool , fix em up!