dprezgay

I'm Looking for These 7 Stamps

I'm looking for the following 7 leather stamps:

Craftool 8536 Rearing Horse

Craftool 8540 Wild Cat? - Not sure if this is the correct description.  But I don't need 8540 "Live to Ride" stamp.

Leather Factory 8502 Deer Head

Midas 8262 Armadillo - There are 2 slightly different versions of this stamp with the same number.  I need the version 1 of this stamp.  Send a photo so I can verify if it is the one I need.

Midas 8344 Flower - Not sure what kind of flower

Midas 8547 Flower - Not sure what kind of flower

Midas 8379 Cowboy Boots

If you have any of these please contact me and include photos of the front and back of the stamps along with the price you are asking.

If you would rather trade, I have several hundred extra 2D/3D leather stamps to choose from.

Thanks,

Dale 

Possible on the deer head. When I head to the bench I'll check the number on my doubles

2 hours ago, Simplejack1985 said:

Possible on the deer head. When I head to the bench I'll check the number on my doubles

Sounds Good.

Sorry I have doubles of 8341

2 minutes ago, Simplejack1985 said:

Sorry I have doubles of 8341

What others do you have duplicates of?  I actually need a lot more than what I listed above.  The ones listed above are for my own collection but I'm looking for about 200 stamps for Scouts.

I have that white tail. The standard jumping trout maybe and a couple others. I just got a smiley face for 4.50 off ebay from the leather guy free shipping. He was asking 19.00 plus shipping a month ago I believe.

Which Smiley Face?  If it was 8541 you got a great deal.  If it was 8661, then Tandy would still carry it, but it might have been recently discontinued so the price would still be good.  Either way, unless you are trying to collect all the stamps, it wouldn't matter.  The Smiley Face is a great stamp.  I love to use it on key FOBS.