For sale.  Cow Boy 335 leather stiching clinder arm in perfect condition with extra bobins, cases, needles, feed dogs and presser feet. Purchased new in December of 2019 and only used a couple of hours since.  Works perfectly!  Corona related job loss forces sale but my lose is your gain as they say.  Head only.  Will package and ship to anywhere within the continental USA.  Bob Kovar supported through Tolledo industrial Sewing.

Pacificleather2018@yahoo.Com

Or call me directly for more information 

805-701-3990

Don

20200414_203639.jpg

Edited by Silverd
Word corrections

price?

Asking $1200.00

Shipping from Oxnard CA. 93030

9 hours ago, Silverd said:

Asking $1200.00

Shipping from Oxnard CA. 93030

Will include servo motor with controller and packaging at no charge.  Buyer pays for shipping only.  Head weight about 80lbs.  Additional pics or information upon request.

Silverd

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 6:03 PM, Silverd said:

For sale.  Cow Boy 335 leather stiching clinder arm in perfect condition with extra bobins, cases, needles, feed dogs and presser feet. Purchased new in December of 2019 and only used a couple of hours since.  Works perfectly!  Corona related job loss forces sale but my lose is your gain as they say.  Head only.  Will package and ship to anywhere within the continental USA.  Bob Kovar supported through Tolledo industrial Sewing.

Pacificleather2018@yahoo.Com

Or call me directly for more information 

805-701-3990

Don

20200414_203639.jpg

rsz_335presser.png

rsz_335head4.png

rsz_extras.png

rsz_nicestitches.png

What is the lift height on this machine when in walking foot setup?

I recall the spec is 15mm with the knee lift.   Sewing thickness max is probably 3/8"  its a relatively light machine.  I have a Uwe Flat Bed attachment that didn't make it into the photos (never used) and a servo motor and NP system that would also be included.   Machine sews very nicel, very smooth and is easy to set-up for use on different materials and thread.   Bob Kovar timed it for 138 per my request prior to delivery but I have not ever used that thread size in it.  From what I understand it will handle 138 but does better using T90 in the bobbin.  never actually sewed with either combination however; only read this somewhere.  I have the service manual and reset the Hook timing to accommodate T90 thread with a #19 needle.  It sews this very nicely now as well as #69 thread.  The little I have used this machine this is what I have sew in it.   I also have a new and different needle plate and feed dog set that I had ordered a week ago coming I would include.  You understand that this is a unison feed machine.  So the dog slides back and forth timed with the needle and needle foot but the dog does not drop down below the needle plate surface on its return stroke.   Because of this, it matters a bit what the material thickness is and its temper and the presser foot type (single of double) that you are using.  These factors influence how effective the feed dog is.  This has nothing to do with why the machine is for sale.  That said.  Bob Kovar has schooled me on the art of optimizing this machine for a particular application.  The machine comes stock with a very high profile feed dog and users will typically grind them down a bit to a height that works best with their application.  These dogs are only $10.00 or so on Ebay and It quickly became apparent the benefit of customizing them to a specific use.  I have only modified one dog and it really improved the performance of the machines general ability to feed the materials I have used...better than in its original high profile state.   So there is a tip that not a lot of folks understand.   The cylinder is so small on this machine that there is no room for a cam and drive shaft that is needed to support a drop feed style dog.  Juki does have a machine , the DSC-244, 245, & 246 series that feature a 50mm arm and a drop feed dog but I could not find one used and could not afford the $4800.00 cost of a new machine.   This machine is 95% of the juki for a fraction of the cost.  Like I said, I'm very impressed with how this little guy does.  I also own a 5100 Techsew, a Juki 1541S, a Claes 30 Patcher and a Landis 16  and have been working in leather for about 3 years.  This is a great little machine that works very well on light material used in making wallets, and purses.  I sew all of the edge binding and the perimeters on my wallets and clutches.   

Hope this help!

Silverd

rsz_tightcurve.png

rsz_ipad1.png

rsz_cb3351.png

It is however shipping may be delayed due to im in the middle of a project using this machine.   My appologies

Silverd

Machine is currently not available for sale.  Ordered a new Seiko BSC-8BL from Japan due to arrive in 5 weeks.   Once that machine is on line I'll repost should anyone still be interested.  

Silver