pattysoup

building binder

I am trying to make a binder for my 1341 since the V-type Binder is out of production.  I have attached pics of 2 binders purchased - one directly from dealer 2nd amazon and info sheet on V-type Binder.

What I have learned from the LW forum: Contact Kwokhing to purchase binders - KHF2, KHF3, KHF4 (depending on application).

Question: How do I attach the binder? 

2 binders one from dealer.jpg

closeup.jpg

binder photo attaching.jpg

back view binder attachment.jpg

Your machine is not set up for attaching binders.

I`m not sure if 1341 and 341 is the same machine (I think so but do not know for sure). When you google 341 binder you will find a binder bracket for this machine quickly.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143221072022

So thats the basic bracket, this thingy enables you to attach "simple" binders to a 341 (!!!) but I do not know if they work with your machine since yours is a 1341 as you say.

If you want a OEM JUKI 1341 synchronized binder setup you can buy complete sets. This thread here may be helpful for you.

Edited by Constabulary

Although Kobe is calling this machine an LS-1341 it is actually a copy of the Juki LS-341. Definitely not a 1341. The 341 binder that @Constabulary links to on Ebay may fit this Kobe machine.

I have a Juki LS-1341 and have been trying to make a binder for it. The Juki OEM binder mentioned above is no longer available. It used to cost around $600 when it was available.

I have been working on a simple binder for my 1341 but I cannot get the binder very close to the throat plate. To do it right I need to get another throat plate and feed dog and machine some material out of both of them so the generic binder can get close enough to do a decent job. I currently use a Consew 206RB flat bed as my binding machine but it is very clumsy when binding bag interiors.

I think I will just find a Pfaff 335 with synchronized binder to use as my dedicated cylinder bed binder and leave the 1341 as it is.

Edited by JJN

Thank you 

1. Constabulary and JJN re-referral eBay USA 

I have ordered from Wuhan China through eBay Canada one  Binder Bracket Set. 

2. Ensitmike re-fabrication level

One-course intro-level welding (university). Basic understanding and two beginner welding projects. I do not own any welding equipment. 

Awaiting shipment. :)