NeilMott

Strap Cutter, Skivers, Safety beveler, and Belt End Punch Kyoshin Elle

Hey all.

Going through materials that I either don't use anymore or haven't used as much as I'd thought.   I'm going to list them according to the retail cost, my cost and then shipped cost to anywhere in the US.  

I'd like to sell the skivers together.  One is from Tandy (Super Skiver) and the other one is some kind of safety skiver.  I think they use the same blades.  I know the ones in package are new, I'm not sure about the other ones.  Tandy skiver and blades is about $15...  Safety beveler $7.  both together $11 shipped.

Kyoshin Elle English point strap end punch (purchased new from Rocky Mountain leather), 30mm.  Retail is $28.  For you, $18 shipped.  

Buckle Guy Strap cutter with 4 extra blades.  Works well, very sharp.  Only used it maybe 8 times.  Retail is $23.  for you $15 shipped.

Pics

IMG_1181.thumb.JPG.3b88487eac46bb6eb5ceaaa77c56bd1f.JPGIMG_0424.JPG.c02bbd26acf6c233d25f26e90c4e4344.JPG

I'm also selling some extra thread I have (Maine and Lin Cable but think I have to list that in another thread) and a bit of Horween leather.   Would love to make a deal on everything.

Best,

Neil

IMG_1980.JPG

How much for all the thread and Horween?  Can you post picture of the leather along with approx size or amount and weight! Thanks Rodney 

I’ll take the strap cutter and the kyoshin English point strap end punch if still available .... message me payment details. Thanks

Strap cutter and end punch are sold!

Interested in your safety skriver, and all in your bottom photo.  Send me a note to my email howardende at hotmail dot com with price plus shipping and your paypal info.

Thx

everything is sold, thanks!