Sign in to follow this  
NeilMott

Waxed corded thread - Maine and (Fil Au Chinois) Lin Cable 432, thread nipper, extras, Horween belt.

Hey all.

I have the following threads that I'm selling.  I bought these to try out but find they aren't what I need despite the quality.  I have 4 spools of Maine waxed thread (210 feet/70 yards each)  in the following colors: yellow, Burgundy, Marina Blue and Kelly green.  The colors are very vibrant.  I only used about a few feet of the yellow, the others are new.  These cost me $40 shipped.  I'd ask $28 shipped for these 4.  

I also have some waxed linen thread, 432 (0.63mm) Lin Cable (Fil Au Chinois) bought from Rocky Mountain leather in natural color.   I probably used a yard or two.  This retails for $23 shipped.   I'd ask $15 shipped.  

I have a Horween Chromexcel leather strap, dark olive color (55" to 60") in 6/7 oz weight, 1" width,  from the Buckle Guy.  Retail is about $11.  Add to another purchase for $5.

The thread nippers are nice because they have this wrapping on them which helps grip.  These were about $10 new, so $5 with something else.   I don't think it pays to ship this by itself.  With the nippers I'll throw in some random thread samples and some odd size needles.   I'm listing some tools in a different listing: safety beveler, Craftool skiver, strap cutter and English strap end punch.  

Pics

Thanks,

IMG_1181.thumb.JPG.a63cbcb66c12aa3df563ecc0adfc65d4.JPGIMG_1980.JPG.71a76427522e704f1ca9851f6a0f2702.JPGNeil 

nwmott@hotmail.com or message here

Sorry, I didn’t see this post!  How much for everything shipped to Texas? Thanks Rodney 

thread and nippers are sold.  along with the strap cutter pictured.  

I bought the thread & nippers.:youwish:

everything is sold