nickyhorses

Looking for a leather worker

Looking for a leather worker to assist with English bridle making. Willing to train so please don’t be intimidated. We are located in Southern California but we can also work via shipping with the right person.

Thank you for your consideration.

nicky,

i am located in south texas, but if you are willing to work out a shipping arrangement, maybe i can help you out. please let me know what all you are wanting to get help with, pictures would be handy. i have a leather shop/repair shop and you can see the work i do on facebook under "cowboy cobbler and leather repair". i believe there are 2 pages called that, one is in montana, i am in texas. you can pm from there if you like to talk further. 

I'm in Oxnard and have been making custom English bridles and custom halters for a small group of customers.  My shop is well facilitated for strap work, nose band pad making, buckles and machine and hand stitching where needed.   

Silverd

Edited by Silverd

2 hours ago, Silverd said:

I'm in Oxnard and have been making custom English bridles and custom halters for a small group of customers.  My shop is well facilitated for strap work, nose band pad making, buckles and machine and hand stitching where needed.   

Silverd

Oxnard is located about 65 miles N. of Los Angeles  BTW 

my name is Steve P. and 2.5 years ago i converted my apartment in anaheim, Ca. into a workshop playground for this leather obsession that i apparently have. Complete with a consew RB 206-5, work 3 benches, $1000 in tools and 50 hides hanging from the ceiling. It is only a hobby so far but i have several projects going at any given time all in different stages. For myself and for friends. i have made belts, wallets, handbags, tool bags, backpacks, and custom art transferred from photos or pictures from the internet. 

I have never made what you are making but i am eager to learn and have tools and basic skills. Ive been to the last two leatherworkers trade shows in prescott, Az.  I do have a "full time" job as a mobile home sales person and been employeed with the same company for last 8 years in Fountain Valley, Ca. but as a realtor of sorts only selling mobile homes, it has afforded me the ability to sometimes laugh at how i can earn a living and have all that free time. 

You are welcome to call me 714-737-1089 or bigpemp@aol.com. Thank you

Edited by wydfuqnopn

Just wondering, did anyone ever hear back from nickyhorses?  Since there was no contact phone number or email, it's hard to determine if this is a legit request.