Sign in to follow this  
SewGood

Artisan 335b ($1400)

Please text or call me with questions / offers @ 510-735-7476. $1400 is the price, somewhat negotiable. We can discuss shipping costs if you're not local to San Francisco, CA.  Local pickup preferred.

For sale is an Artisan 335b sewing machine in excellent condition. This machine will sew leather and thick materials up to 3/8" in thickness. I bought this machine new from Artisan, who are located in South San Francisco, and have taken very good care of it (consistent oiling schedule, only used for its intended purpose). I am planning to upgrade to a larger machine, as I'm going to start making sandals, which is the only reason I am selling this machine.

I've attached two pictures, one is a picture of the machine (I can provide more on request) and the other is a picture of a stitch I recently did on the machine.

• - Bought new for ~$2000 from Artisan directly
  • - Sews up to 3/8" of thickness
  • - Accommodates a size 207 thread in the top, and a size 138 in the bottom bobbin
  • - Compound feed machine
  • - This machine has a cylinder arm WITH a flatbed attachment - this means you can sew flat things on a flat bed, and easily take it off to sew bags and 3D projects using the cylinder arm.
  • - Spring-loaded reverse stitching lever
  • - Digital servo motor
  • - Bobbin winder attached to the machine

I will also include:

• - Extra bottom bobbin case (useful to have in case you want to change out threads without messing with bobbin case tensions)
  • - 4-5 bobbins
  • - A spool of size 138 white polyester machine thread (plenty of life left)
  • - A spool of size 138 brown polyester machine thread
  • - 12 "S" point diamond needles (I've used 2 over the last two years, so this should last a while)
  • - Oiling tools
  • Original manuals and proof of purchase from Artisan

Thanks for looking.

IMG_2561.jpg

IMG_2565.PNG