Haven't posted for a while, so I thought I would share what I have made recently. 

First up, is a few coin purses for my neices. and secondly is a nice bag for my mum for mothers day.

Unfortunately Im waiting on hardware to arrive to finish the bag :( so I can send it off.

94143908_637880870108218_3191763443753418752_n.jpg

94198514_930204354086162_7196783592159051776_n.jpg

95259263_10157756653526693_7371391720891613184_o.jpg

Very nice work... I'm sure they will be happy.  Love your mother's new purse.  Where did you get the pattern?

1 hour ago, AzShooter said:

Very nice work... I'm sure they will be happy.  Love your mother's new purse.  Where did you get the pattern?

Thanks. the pattern is a modified Dieselpunk.ro pattern

Good looking stuff there Damien. What hardware you needing, dees and buckle? Is that beady ray you fought you way through or a roo print?

4 hours ago, AussieMade said:

Thanks. the pattern is a modified Dieselpunk.ro pattern

Thank you for the information.

12 hours ago, RockyAussie said:

Good looking stuff there Damien. What hardware you needing, dees and buckle? Is that beady ray you fought you way through or a roo print?

How are you Brian. Might try to head your way again once all this Covid stuff is over. Needing another holiday badly.

Im after some brass hardware.  2x 25mm Solid brass trigger swivel snaps, and a brass buckle to match her previous bag I made. And yep that is stingray. Not the most fun leather I have worked with, that stuff is hard to cut. I ended up using Tin Snips then my leather shears to tidy the edges a bit.

33 minutes ago, AussieMade said:

And yep that is stingray. Not the most fun leather I have worked with, that stuff is hard to cut. I ended up using Tin Snips then my leather shears to tidy the edges a bit.

I have got to ask what your hole punches look like after doing the lace holes? Works slowed down a lot at present so sort of a holiday. I look forward to you dropping in if you make it up this way again. I don't have any brass swivel snaps but do have a few brass 25mm buckles if that helps.

10 hours ago, RockyAussie said:

I have got to ask what your hole punches look like after doing the lace holes? Works slowed down a lot at present so sort of a holiday. I look forward to you dropping in if you make it up this way again. I don't have any brass swivel snaps but do have a few brass 25mm buckles if that helps.

All good on the hardware thanks Brian. The hole punches aren't too bad afterwards. I haven't really used the stingray much yet, that's the first project I have really used it on other than a key ring. I was given some offcuts and thought this was the perfect one to use it on. I used snake on her last bag.