bklnthor

2 Barry King Mauls shipped from NYC

2 BK mauls for sale. 1 is brand new and 2nd one used for 2 projects. Got brand new one directly from BK $105 plus tax, absolutely perfect condition and got second one from Weaver leather $85 plus tax. Get it from me $150 shipped to you within continental USA. You'll save about $85. thanks

Sorry Mr R I'll sell it to you if nobody wants them

BK2.jpg

2 BK mauls.jpg

2 BK mauls2.jpg

You told me you would take $135 including. Shipping!  I agreed so what’s the deal, are you backing out on the deal you made?  You have my phone # .  If you don’t want to accept the deal I will let everyone know you don’t hold up to your agreement! Thanks Rodney 

Sorry Mr R I know you are upset now because I didn't sell it to you at your price. I was uploading multiple items and didn't even post it yet so I said let me calculate. I am losing  with your price. So I called you back and I said sorry.  Whatever prices I posted here I hold my word on it don't worry. Sorry ladies and gentlemen it shouldn't have started like this but please understand the price 2 parties agree on is when its sold. I can post it at any price and the final price is when its sold.  I am sure every seller went through this before. Apologies but again I was uploading multiple items as you all can see. Let's move on like gentlemen please and squash it. Thanks

Sure, let’s move on! In Texas a mans word is his bond!  If I tell you I will take $. For something and you agree to pay that price than it’s a deal!  Evidently that’s not how it works in NY!  Whoever wants to deal with this guy go ahead but it won’t be me!

That's fine Sir if its not going to be you. If in Texas they lawball you from the start then that's fine. That's not how we do it in NY. We are more business like. when you called me and lowballed me from the beginning I said let me upload my thread and before I did I called you back and apologized but you got mad at me for not selling it to you at your price. And in a few moments you posted that I am cannot be trusted on my thread. I just wanted to tell people my side of the story. I was nice when I called back to apologize. Always please listen to both sides of the story. People who are local buyers from me can prove that when they return I give them little discounts on repeat purchases. Thanks

Forgot to mention brand new maul is 6lbs and the slightly used one is 4lbs

Wanna throw in the 1lb al stohlman ill buy right now.