bklnthor

Leather hides Jersey City

Multiple leather hides for sale. Sorry too busy to upload separate/individual pictures. Lots of Italian leather hides were purchased from Fashion District in Manhattan. Only local pick ups in Jersey City. Prices go from $4 and up to $1 per sq ft. thanks

Hides4sale.jpg

if you buy more I'll throw in some hide/s for free depending on the quantity, if you decide to buy only $1sq ft hides its fine too

Edited by bklnthor

you need to point out the thicknesses, type, colors etc. to sell those ;)

38 minutes ago, nrk said:

you need to point out the thicknesses, type, colors etc. to sell those ;)

True, sorry didn't have time to do that yet but mostly its 3-5 oz leather. I have thicker ones but not much. well colorwise brown shades 40% and the rest of the colors on the picture. I know I sound like a lazy person right now but just juggling too many things after work. I certainly have most of the colors now but once they're gone they are gone. I may have only let's say 4 hides of yellow and 4 of green etc. I have bunch of black veg bellies, high and low end leather hides from Fashion District. Its hard to see it now on the picture but in a few days I'll take some more pics. Thanks

I will be lowering price to anyone who buys 5 or more hides to $0.80 sqft for the most affordable hides and $3.50 sqf for the best ones. Thanks

Edited by bklnthor

Not trying to be critical, I'm sure the hides are a good deal but this forum has people from all over the globe and your only doing local pickup. sort of limits your audience.

Unfortunately shipping became quite expensive for some reason from NYC and cheaper rates currently only available to bigger companies. People are not willing to pay for shipping even if they are getting a good deal unfortunately and being quite busy now as I work full time is not allowing me to take individual pictures. It would have been a great investment for anyone who wanted to buy about $32k of leather (you see on the picture  about 40%) for much less but once again do not want to deal with shipping for now. Interested and serious people would have to come to appreciate the quality and the amount. Thanks

Edited by bklnthor

I have bought a lot from him. It’s worth the ride. Shelves full,of most any type leather you need

Hey Folks my leather skins/hides are up for sale. On the picture you see about thirty percent of the whole stash. About $32k of leather for $6k for the next three days and then price will go to $9k. All kinds of leather. third of it Italian skins.  Have to pick up from Jersey City NJ. about 4 tons of leather. . Also selling commercial set of dies (3 bags) for $900 (3 big bins 26 commercial dies)  Jump on this opportunity while it lasts. thanks 646-22zero-493seven text/call

Edited by bklnthor

Special for the next 3 days!!! All of my leather for $4500. Contact me asap. Last discount! thanks

Hi, folks I have about 50 hides left. If you buy it all I'll throw in a lot of leftover hides. Only pick up thx

On 5/14/2020 at 7:01 PM, bklnthor said:

True, sorry didn't have time to do that yet but mostly its 3-5 oz leather. I have thicker ones but not much. well colorwise brown shades 40% and the rest of the colors on the picture. I know I sound like a lazy person right now but just juggling too many things after work. I certainly have most of the colors now but once they're gone they are gone. I may have only let's say 4 hides of yellow and 4 of green etc. I have bunch of black veg bellies, high and low end leather hides from Fashion District. Its hard to see it now on the picture but in a few days I'll take some more pics. Thanks

How much for the yellow hide