Sign in to follow this  
undead

Stamp and stamp set identification guides/numbers

I am not new to leather but am new to the whole carving scene and the various tools, stamps, etc. that are used. One issue I am having is looking for specific tools and sets of stamps where having a part number for the stamp or set would help greatly.

Is there a resource that anyone is aware of that has a list preferably with pics of various production stamps and their corresponding part numbers? I have seen the Tandy individual stamp reference sheets with the numbers and stamp imprints but have not found a list of current and retired alphabet set part numbers, etc. as an example.

If not, would anyone be interested in a site that had this? I am a web developer by trade and data is where my bread and butter is. If there is no resource with some help finding information I would be willing to put up a reference site for it.

Thanks!

Although this guide is aimed at what is the current tool versus an old tool which has maybe been discontinued it does show the tool pattern and its number. Other makers usually follow these same numbers

https://www.leathercraftlibrary.com/product/1416/craftool-conversion-chart