KDR

Greetings from Toronto!

Hi, I'm Kristina, and I've been at this for twenty years or so.  I'm entirely self taught, give or take some help from Bruce Grant and Clifford Ashley.  I run a BDSM manufacturing business called Leatherbeaten.  It started in my living room, grew into the basement, then moved out of the house altogether, and at its peak employed six people and sold wholesale on three continents!  I'm proud to say we sold whips to the Aussies!  We never got rich at this either, but we were our own bosses and always paid the rent and ate.  "We" are myself and my partner Billy.  I do most of the design work, and work in the shop. Oh, yes and deal with the government, banking, internet providers, payment processors, accountants, bookkeepers, customers, suppliers etc etc etc. Billy works mostly in the shop, writes the website and ties the pineapples.  We've recently retired out of the wholesale business , and we're kind of slowly winding down the business to move onto other areas.  Getting old and creaky!  We're thinking we'll get into teaching what we've learned from our time in the business.  Here's a tiny sample of the kinds of pieces we've put together over the years.  
Hello everyone!

B Fister.jpg

B pineapple.jpg

B Whips.jpg

B Bullhide.jpg

Edited by KristinaDRawlings

Hi Kristina - welcome to the forum.  That’s an interesting niche market product line and looks to be very high quality!    

Gary

10 minutes ago, garypl said:

Hi Kristina - welcome to the forum.  That’s an interesting niche market product line and looks to be very high quality!    

Gary

Thanks Gary.  We have our fans!  

B Fister.jpg

5 hours ago, Hardrada said:

Looks like Scourge is missing a tail (last picture). :o;)

Nope, that's what they ordered!  Eight monkey fists was plenty though.  Not so much a scourge as a hail of tiny Rocky Marcianos.. What part of England are you from, Harald?

Absolutely beautiful work!! I'm in Toronto as well. Let me know if you move into teaching. I'll definitely be interested! I have sooo much to learn still but here's a sample of what I've been able to create thus far!

FitabullPrettyInPink.jpg

Edited by FitabullIndustries

9 hours ago, KristinaDRawlings said:

Nope, that's what they ordered!  Eight monkey fists was plenty though.  Not so much a scourge as a hail of tiny Rocky Marcianos.. What part of England are you from, Harald?

Canada, actually: the Queen City. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Hardrada said:

Canada, actually: the Queen City. :thumbsup:

What, Regina?  See, I was always crap at guessing!

11 hours ago, FitabullIndustries said:

Absolutely beautiful work!! I'm in Toronto as well. Let me know if you move into teaching. I'll definitely be interested! I have sooo much to learn still but here's a sample of what I've been able to create thus far!

FitabullPrettyInPink.jpg

Very nice, Fity!  I really like the red lights.  Are you hand punching the holes or die cutting?