I'm selling this unique Heritage brand cast iron foot press machine.  This is a solid, versatile machine that punches holes, sets rivets, snap fasteners, and spots.  It's been used but not abused, and is in excellent working order, and will earn its place in any leather shop.  

What makes this one unique is that we have modified it to run off an air compressor, taking  much of the strain out of extended operation.  If you don't want to use the air option, the machine is still fully functional as a manual unit.  Included in the price is the tool itself, a self centering table, 8 part storage tray, pneumatic piston assembly, and a bunch of dies.  

A steal at $1200!

KP1.jpg

kp2.jpg

KP3.jpg

KP4.jpg

On 5/26/2020 at 11:22 PM, KristinaDRawlings said:

I'm selling this unique Heritage brand cast iron foot press machine.  This is a solid, versatile machine that punches holes, sets rivets, snap fasteners, and spots.  It's been used but not abused, and is in excellent working order, and will earn its place in any leather shop.  

What makes this one unique is that we have modified it to run off an air compressor, taking  much of the strain out of extended operation.  If you don't want to use the air option, the machine is still fully functional as a manual unit.  Included in the price is the tool itself, a self centering table, 8 part storage tray, pneumatic piston assembly, and a bunch of dies.  

A steal at $1200!

KP1.jpg

kp2.jpg

KP3.jpg

KP4.jpg

I’m very interested in this! Where are you? 

10 hours ago, turbotexas said:

I’m very interested in this! Where are you? 

I'm in Toronto, Canada.  I'm betting you're in Texas? I'm actually thinking of keeping this, after listing it!  It's pretty handy, quite light, and I can see some leatherwork in my future,  but more hobby stuff than business.  But I can't recommend it highly enough, it's a lovely piece of equipment, and the pneumatic conversion was pretty simple and straightforward.

12 hours ago, KristinaDRawlings said:

I'm in Toronto, Canada.  I'm betting you're in Texas? I'm actually thinking of keeping this, after listing it!  It's pretty handy, quite light, and I can see some leatherwork in my future,  but more hobby stuff than business.  But I can't recommend it highly enough, it's a lovely piece of equipment, and the pneumatic conversion was pretty simple and straightforward.

Well see how ya are lol

Yes, it may not be affordable once it’s shipped...
show us more on the conversion! 

Just curious why you are selling? I absolutely love mine and if you were closer I would buy it so I could have another one.