Hello,

I haven't been on the site for a long while and am not sure if I made my introduction (I think I signed up while I was downrange wishing I could work on some leather projects). A friend got me into leather working and showed me a couple of things but for the most part I am self/internet taught. Below are a couple of old projects I worked on. The belt was hand tooled and hand paint for my son (he barely ever wore it...). The sleeve is an ongoing project I have been working on for years. I has a lot more to it not, but I'll post pics when I download them off my phone. The third is a roll bag I made for all of my punches. Ill post few more pics in the comments (if I can) as I reached my size limit in the post..

Here is some sheaths for an axe and my Yarbrough. Having trouble with my pic file sizes, but I'll post more pics when i can. Feel free to give my constructive criticism on any and all. I feel that every thing I make is just practice and none end up perfect, but I guess that's why I do it as a hobby and not a profession...

Sheaths for upload.jpg

Welcome to the forum.