Grumpymann

Tandy's leather craft Library

Just to let you know. Tandy leathercraft library is offline, I don't know if it will be back online. Though they have made such changes to their online presence lately I doubt it will.

Just tried to access it myself; Got redirected to TandyLeather.com

Email them and ask.  They are reopening a lot of stores so I'm sure they have their hands full.

6 hours ago, Grumpymann said:

Just to let you know. Tandy leathercraft library is offline, I don't know if it will be back online. Though they have made such changes to their online presence lately I doubt it will.

4 hours ago, 2Hill said:

Just tried to access it myself; Got redirected to TandyLeather.com

I got that as well to my saved/bookmarked links

also; I get a 404 'page does not exist'  page when I try to access the pages to download the patterns I've bought or acquired off the Library

me too and I cant access my account

It looks like they turned the library into a bookshop.  The books, craftaids and whatnot are all available for purchase.

15 minutes ago, Aven said:

It looks like they turned the library into a bookshop.  The books, craftaids and whatnot are all available for purchase.

I just had a look see. Those are the books and Craftaids they've always sold. I can't find the 'tip sheets', basic pattern ideas etc.

Good thing I got about 90% of them when I did

Looks like they are putting everything under one website now.  I suspected all the free downloads would disappear when their anniversary celebrations were over.  It's really too bad that they aren't maintaining our accounts and seem to be starting the process all over again!

Tom

On 6/8/2020 at 10:05 AM, Northmount said:

Looks like they are putting everything under one website now.  I suspected all the free downloads would disappear when their anniversary celebrations were over.  It's really too bad that they aren't maintaining our accounts and seem to be starting the process all over again!

Tom

it appears the free stuff is back at least for me, i had to contact them to get my password back about a month ago and they set me up but the library wasn't there now it is all back. I will down load all the free stuff this time lol. 

here is 205 videos from tll

t.me/TLLPremiumBot

That is a new URL but seems to have at least some of the patterns.  

1 hour ago, JayEhl said:

Understanding the OP was 18 months ago but were y'all referring to this?

https://tandyleather.com/blogs/leathercraft-library

thats what i was talking about.

On 9/13/2021 at 12:57 PM, domino133 said:

here is 205 videos from tll

t.me/TLLPremiumBot
Too bad the library is now offline and I don't know when it will be back online as there have been problems with that. It is unknown at this time if a solution will be found. We are considering moving materials to the library service https://eduzaurus.com/ with free samples for students, but there are difficulties because this material is not considered training. I hope that in the near future will be able to solve this problem, I will keep you informed of the latest developments.

In that case, we await further news regarding the library.

Edited by DavidBondy

8 hours ago, DavidBondy said:

In that case, we await further news regarding the library.

It has been back up for months.