ASAuLTCases

My first veg-tan everything, seat&tool roll 11once

This is my 2nd attempt at a seat,and 3rd veg-tan job, the tool roll is 2nd thing, I was up all night on Saturday just because I wanted to finish something and like a p!onka used dark brown edge cote instead of russet like the tool roll, I haven't put the hardware on the tool roll, but hopefully they will be the first of many, I have some saddle bags I've wet formed in a very unique shape and style again first time doing it. 11once veg tan is expensive so I can't afford mistakes, so I am hoping that they will be used for advertising, a good friend who has been building choppers for nearly 40 years  has a couple of Harley  D's he has built, so I will be making things for those so I can photograph, advertise and sell before I starve, LOL, 

1591733534282159863556.jpg

Cheers alysay,    i made the base to fit and the tool roll for a bit of lumbar support, they are not designed as one set, i think it would be to much pattern if it was, but another thing for me to remember, "not to busy with mixing patterns", i think a plane tool roll using the buckles and hardware as detail would look best, i still haven't managed to get that real deep 3D effect like  you all get, some are amazing how deep they look,