EmptyHide

G’day!

Hi all, thought I’d finally join up and say hi instead of just browsing. I held off from joining because I feel like I don’t have much to add compared to the boundless knowledge shown by the members here. It’s very humbling and I have a long way to go. 
ive made a few things in the last few years, and I’m gearing up to take my stuff to the local markets when everything opens back up. 
Ive added some pics of my work. I don’t really have any patterns except for the toiletries bags so I have to figure out patterns from scratch. I’m pretty slow at it lol. I enjoy it, and people buy it so I’m pretty happy with how it’s going. 

A5D3A36F-59E3-49E3-A513-E04856D25F25.jpeg

499D4F23-C889-4FC8-B76A-769549DCD9DB.jpeg

F4DDBFCC-380A-443E-82A3-09EE85EB8311.jpeg

8347BEBB-E2E3-4881-AE1A-33D139DBC2FD.jpeg

9E2F5DF8-5FFD-4F97-AB72-191FE70146E7.jpeg

Welcome aboard :)

I know what you mean, my sister is a stationary freak who loves leather journals and I've been trying to design & make something for her and failing miserably LOL

making it seems doable, actually being functional afterwards is a different story.  

I like the blue thread on brown leather!

Edited by Spyros

Yia sas spyro!

My brother lives in the gong, if you want I can loan you one to have a look over to see if it's the kind of thing you'd like to make. i do an easy version thats only three pieces of leather, and a harder one that has card pouches and stuff that I use a medium to firm tempered leather for.

hahaha gia sou file!

My problem is mostly anticipating what she will want to put in there, sizes, pens etc

Thanks anyhow :)