Guest jonathan chertok

USPS leather bag repair (rivets and sew) TEXAS

Guest jonathan chertok

hi all 

someone on a motorcycle forum i am on was kind enough to give me a link to this forum.

can i please ask if anyone has any suggestions on whom to contact regarding fixing a USPS leather bag? i got half way into it and i realize i am i’m over my head.

i have everything including the rivets to complete the job. i just realized i don’t think i have the skills to do it properly.

anyone confident enough to be able to recommend someone?

THANKS

jonathan

if someone can tell me how to attach pictures i can place them here or if i can get an email address i can send pictures.

2 hours ago, Guest jonathan chertok said:

if someone can tell me how to attach pictures i can place them here or if i can get an email address i can send pictures.

If you add a post to this thread, at the bottom of your text area, you should see a note, drag files her to attach, or choose files. 

Also more info in this thread

Tom

As a guest I don't think you can submit photos only members. It sounds like an interesting job. I have made haversack and even rebuilt tops of a set of motorcycle saddle bags before.  I f you would like to discus it you can send me a picture of what you want done. to Sharmory at aol dot com

I have made and repaired several postal bags, all by hand.  If you want help finishing it yourself I can help. I can also do it if you really don't want to, but someone with a machine will be cheaper.