Made this for a customer that going to use it for CAS , 12 g and some bulletloops for .45 LC

shotgunbelt .45 lc 1.jpg

Nice Job!

Most impressive.  CAS is really popular around here.  That is an excellent belt and the shells are perfectly spaced for fast reloads.

in sweden there is about 150-200 and the norwegians also use to compete with us.

Its my third year now and its fun.

Ray Heartless is from here and he is over the pond to compete with you most winters and he is fast, try to be in his posse so i can learn from him.

Edited by caperseven

Nice job on the shell belt as well. I am sure your customer is going to love it.  Is he/she left or right handed?  Although I am right handed, I hold the revolver in my left hand and use my right hand for the reloads, as the loading gate in on the right side of the gun.  So for me, I prefer the cartridges on the right side of the shotgun shells so that I have easy access with my right hand. Also in the future you might want to add another two to three cartridge loops.  Not that you would have more than one or two reloads on a stage, but I have seen (and done it myself) quite a few times where shooters forget to replace the used reload cartridges at then end of a stage.  Nothing worse than reaching for a reload only to find empty loops.:wub:

Very nice work.

On 6/24/2020 at 5:27 AM, RemingtonSteel said:

Nice job on the shell belt as well. I am sure your customer is going to love it.  Is he/she left or right handed?  Although I am right handed, I hold the revolver in my left hand and use my right hand for the reloads, as the loading gate in on the right side of the gun.  So for me, I prefer the cartridges on the right side of the shotgun shells so that I have easy access with my right hand. Also in the future you might want to add another two to three cartridge loops.  Not that you would have more than one or two reloads on a stage, but I have seen (and done it myself) quite a few times where shooters forget to replace the used reload cartridges at then end of a stage.  Nothing worse than reaching for a reload only to find empty loops.:wub:

He is righthanded but he wanted them to left because he use to load the pistol with the left and rifle the same way

but if he wants i can ad loops to the right or build him a new :lol:.

Good tips of nr of loops ,in the future i  may doing 5 as standard instead.