Bradie

Selling leather hides, tools, sewing machines and Ideal Clicking Machine

My father owned a leather shop in Tucson, AZ for almost 50 years.  He started making sandals then moved onto belts, purses, wallets, women's wallets and even directors chairs.  My father recently passes away and I am looking to sell all of the items from his business.  I have a significant amount of leather hides, exotic skins, turquoise, belt buckles, tools and a 1950 Ideal Clicking Machine Model C in working condition and sewing machines.  Please contact me if you are interested in any of these items.  I am locate in Tucson and would prefer to sell locally, but if there is an interest, I am willing to ship.  Thank you.

What brand of stamping tools do you have?  And what are the prices on them? Thanks Rodney 

Hi Randy, I have not come across stamping tools yet, but if I do I will let you know.

Hi, Bradie. First, my condolences. Second, I’m interested in the hides and skins, turquoise (would like to make something for my mother, who’s fond of Native American crafts), and tools. I live in Virginia and would be willing, of course, to pay for shipping. I would love to acquire a sewing machine, but I don’t know what its cost and shipping would be. I’d really appreciate your reply.

Edited by CapnCohen
Corrected name

Some photos of the items that you are looking to sell would be very helpful. I might be interested in some of the leather that you mention as well as tools. Might also be interested in some of the turquoise.

Thanks.

Do you still have items from the business for sale, I would be interested? I am sorry for your loss. Thank you. 

Matt