Sign in to follow this  
F4rva

Easy Rider hat

Hello my name is Taylor. I've tried to reach out to different resources and friends to get a hat made from the movie Easy Rider for my dad. He talks about it all the time and I've really wanted to find someone that could make one to give him as a gift. I will post a link to the hat below, but it can also easily be found just by googling Easy Rider hat. I'd really like to find someone that could make a legitimate replica of it and happy to pay as long as it would be reasonable and quite accurate to the original. Either way, if there's someone out there up to it or could even point me to someone that could make it I'd appreciate it very much!

pic 10.png

Edited by Northmount
replaced 3rd party links with the pictures

@F4rva I have moved your post to Clothing ...

All posts in help wanted require moderator approval before they can be seen by members.  Hope you find what you are looking for here.  Another idea is to look for posts with hats in them.  You will be able to make contact with those members that make hats.

Tom