wulfjh

Consew 206rb-5 Thread wrapped around bobbin holder

I’m new to sewing and struggling with this new sewing machine. My thread is getting wrapped around the bobbin holder under the sewing machine. Is there an adjustment I can make here or something I need to do to correct this? Thanks in advance for anyone who could give any advice.

D22FF657-8419-4C74-A8AC-8AF76F615DE8.jpeg

Hi  I have had one issue like this on the 206. The hook assembly would sometimes jam even

on 92. Suggest try 69 thread. If it works that's your problem.   Suggest you ask one of

our dealer about new assembly.    I have had some luck running valve grinding compound

to polish assembly.  Good luck  Lynn

hard to tell from the picture but maybe t you have to adjust the bobbin case opener (mentioned in the manual) maybe gap between bobbin case opener / thread release finger and hook notch is too small.

EDIT:

image.thumb.png.2dec00fca22bd442af5a4e10637ba0c7.png

Edited by Constabulary

7 hours ago, wulfjh said:

I’m new to sewing and struggling with this new sewing machine. My thread is getting wrapped around the bobbin holder under the sewing machine. Is there an adjustment I can make here or something I need to do to correct this? Thanks in advance for anyone who could give any advice.

D22FF657-8419-4C74-A8AC-8AF76F615DE8.jpeg

What size thread is this? And are you SURE it is threaded correctly & don't forget the hold your needle thread the first 3 stitches.