undead

Looking for US supplier for tack/harness hardware

Have been looking around online for a supplier here in the US for larger pieces but not having much luck. A few suppliers list what I am looking for but none seem to actually have them and their prices are usually astronomical.

Partial list, if they have these they should have the rest of what I am looking for. Looking for brass, nickel and occasionally stainless for most of them.
2" -2 1/2" Conways
2" - 2 1/2" Dees
1 1/2" - 2 1/2" Spring Snaps
1"+ Scissor Snaps

Any help finding a supplier especially one that does wholesale accounts would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Thanks, have had no luck at all with Weaver for things like 2" Brass conways, 2" dees, etc. They list them but never seem to have them in stock.

What is it that you are making? 

there is Ohio travel bag if you are doing luggage. 
Chupp Brothers if you are working on harness. I do have some other names I could give you later.

There is a company called Intrepid international that does list it. 800 347 0033

nickle welded D 2”.  #110113

Conway brass 2” # 244541

Batz Corp carries harness hardware including some of the larger sizes you asked about.  Download their PDF catalog to see everything then search online store using the catalog number for price and ordering info. The drop down menus don't show all items in the online store.