Sign in to follow this  
Memphis514

Cobra 26 Walking Foot suggestions

i have the single walking foot (left side) and would like a double foot.  is there a brand in particular that would work well?

I believe that the Cobra 26 uses standard Singer 111w155 style walking feet which are sold by virtually every industrial sewing machine dealer in the World. Cobra sells presser feet too. Have you contacted them to get a double toe presser foot?

15 hours ago, Wizcrafts said:

I believe that the Cobra 26 uses standard Singer 111w155 style walking feet which are sold by virtually every industrial sewing machine dealer in the World. Cobra sells presser feet too. Have you contacted them to get a double toe presser foot?

thanks for the info.  i saw the feet on the site but didnt want to pay 40+

I purchased a set of four piping / welting feet on eBay for $26.  The foot set for the smaller piping sizes (3/16”) works great for piping as well as a regular double toe foot - I just leave it on my Cobra class 26 for most work.  These smooth bottom feet are listed as “4 sets of welt / piping foot for Juki DNU-1541 industrial sewing walking foot” sold by seller supersewingman     The feet I received were all high quality and fit perfectly.  As Wizcrafts said these are Singer 111w155 compatible feet.  

I’ve bought a few dozen 111w155 feet off eBay and all I can say is buy two because one of them is likely not quite right.  I’ve had short feet, overly long feet, twisted feet, feet without flat bottoms, feet that just don’t fit, feet with crappy finishes and feet with bad clearances.  I simply assume half the sewing parts sold on the cheap aren’t right, so I’m not surprised when a new part gets chucked straight in the trash. Lol