Atlr9640

Vintage Knives and Pricking Irons for sale

Hello all,

i have a variety of tools for sale since I will be closing down my leather tool business. Just some of the tools I have for sale are the following;

a vintage set of tools put together from odds and ends for 85$ which contains

-Vintage C.S. Osborne head knife

-vintage coarse grit sharpening stone

-bisonette no.0

-vintage Vergez Blanchard plough knife

-vintage Japanese euro style paring knife

- Auto Awl

FD536E31-A1FE-41BE-9758-7DCE0555C8B2.jpeg.808ac121f3bad835cbc686f68b8ac7c8.jpegThen a pair of Pricking Irons both 9 SPI For 65$

one is a vintage J.Dixon slimline iron and the second is a handmade iron by an ex Joseph Dixon Employee has visible grinding and file work on teeth.

A46791A0-E5A4-493C-ABB5-13DB963F51E7.jpeg.b3e7381173b1a8f13d4c23cb05e0933c.jpeg

then for sale I have the following items 

-vintage C.S. Osborne head knife 38$ (bottom knife on picture

-vintage Theo Harrington round knife rare 70$(2nd knife from bottom)

-Japanese style skiving knife made from D2 steel has heavy marking from shape being grinded down 50$

-Vintage C.S. Osborne round knife 45$ (2nd from top)

- Vintage C.S. Osborne round knife 45$ (top)

C90D33CC-D784-4C6B-ABB7-9D985FCFE8A1.jpeg.6c5a9db5118f17bf01c3906fd3923bd0.jpeg

I have also a very large selection of Wrose, Gomph round knives and other pricking irons and rose wood handle awls.

I am willing to accept the best offers on these tools and as an incentive to those who buy I will offer free sharpening to a razor edge and I’ll give some high grade polishing/sharpening compound that we produced in our workshop 

I ship internationally from my location which is Belgium and I accept payments only through PayPal for which I can provide invoices too. If you have any questions please do ask I’ll be happy to answer!

Edited by Atlr9640
Punctuation errors

Hey buddy,

Would it be possible to get a more comprehensive list of the tools you’re letting go off?

Sorry to hear you’re closing down your business - I hope it was your own, voluntary decision :)

either here or via email

On 7/12/2020 at 7:42 PM, simontuntelder said:

Hey buddy,

Would it be possible to get a more comprehensive list of the tools you’re letting go off?

Sorry to hear you’re closing down your business - I hope it was your own, voluntary decision :)

either here or via email

Hey there sorry I hadn’t seen any notifications I still have quite a few tools I’ll send you them by email, ah unfortunately I took a hard hit during the initial corona pandemic (I’m sure other small business did too)

Edited by Atlr9640

On 7/20/2020 at 8:00 PM, Retswerb said:

Are the head knives still available?

Hello yes still available and some others too, could you send me an email on atelier9640@gmail.com

15 hours ago, Atlr9640 said:

Hello yes still available and some others too, could you send me an email on atelier9640@gmail.com

Just sent an email, thanks.

Do you have any tools still left?

Hello, I am interested in buying the Japanese skiving knife for $50.00?  Let me know if it is still available and I can pay by PayPal?

I am interested in the pricking irons if available!