roguewolf

FOR SALE: TechSew 7200 Essentially new, less than 10 hours use

Techsew 2700 Cylinder Compound Feed Industrial Sewing Machine

Hi fellow Leatherworkers,

I have a practically unused Techsew 2700 for sale. This is a cylinder bed, compound walking foot, industrial sewing machine for light and medium leather. It will sew up to 3/8” thickness. I have less than 10 hours use on it. Bought it on lease 2 years ago and then found out I had throat cancer. I got the radiation/chemo treatment and have been cancer free since but way too tired to run a business. I paid off the lease a few months ago and was hoping to get back to work but well...a man's got to know his limitations.

I installed a speed reduction pully which really slows this bugger down but still has a nice rage of speeds settable on the servo motor. Included are all the accessories shown. I have kept it well oiled and it's in my clean dry workshop (well as clean as a workshop normally is anyway). I'm asking $1500.00 and would like to sell to someone within reasonable driving distance. 

I have some items I have sewn with this machine on my website madwolfleatherworks.com

Look for the lined dog collars and knife sheaths for examples. If interested please email me at mark@madwolfleatherworks.com

I also have other tools in my shop I'm willing to let go for reasonable prices. If anyone is interested please email me and I'll make a list and take some photos for you.

Stay well folks!

072320878.jpg

072320879.jpg

072320882.jpg

072320875.jpg

Edited by roguewolf

Hey, How much is it and where are you in SC??

Thanks,

Paul

5 hours ago, chainftw said:

Hey, How much is it and where are you in SC??

Thanks,

Paul

Sorry I see the price , where in SC are you ?

14 hours ago, chainftw said:

where in SC are you

@roguewolf

IP address indicates he could be near Leesville, South Carolina, 29070

Looks like he doesn't check in very often, last was Sep 1.

Tom

1 hour ago, Northmount said:

@roguewolf

IP address indicates he could be near Leesville, South Carolina, 29070

Looks like he doesn't check in very often, last was Sep 1.

Tom

LOL, Thanks Tom !!!