Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

Introduction

Hello all, the name is Jordan, I live in Northern Utah, I have been leatherworking since medical disabilities kicked in about two years ago. I am currently selling my leatherwork at the Farmers Market on saturdays in downtown Ogden on Historic 25th street. It has been great so far, I think next summer will be better as I will have most of the winter to come up with inventory, prototypes, new items etcetera.

Welcome Jordan, it's good to have you here on the forum. We would all love to see pics of some of your work.

You will also find this place full of very helpful people, that are more than willing to answer any questions you may have.

Ken

welcome to leatherworker jordan!

please post pics of some of your work when you can :)

Thanks for the welcome, Clinton, not to far north of SLC. I will add some pics when I get some time to resize them. I am working on a conceal holster for my Bersa right now, hope to expand that into income eventually.

Welcome Jordan. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Welcome to the madness we all love so much. Glad you found us and look forward to seeing your work.

Welcome to another Utah'n :) In SLC myself :)

- Noel

Welcome Jordon, I think that makes four of us from Utah that I know of . I'm up here in the Uintah Basin.

Hi yah Dan been in clinton about ten years moved the wife and kids here from so cal. to get out of the crime.