flora18

Hello from France !

Hello everybody !

I am Florence from France and I finally found the forum members presentation area !

I did it the wrong way, first posted my problem on the sewing machine forum ! now it's fixed !

You will see that my English is ... laborious! Please forgive me for using the online translator to succeed in making sentences understandable .... (I hope!)

I have been doing leather goods as an amateur for a few years by hand and for 2 years I have taken my grandmother's old machine, a Singer 31k15.
I also have a Singer 191B and since recently I bought a PFAFF 145 with which I have some adjustment problems ...

I have already read a lot of articles on the forum but unfortunately I did not find the answers I was looking for ...

Hope I can find some help here.

For the moment I wish you a good day ! :-)

See you soon !

Flo

Welcome here Flora et bienvenue!;)

Welcome to the Forum!
I know nothing about machines, but this forum has many friendly people who are experts with machines.

Thank you @paloma and @DJole :) it's nice 

Before helping me with my sewing machine issues, I think this forum will help me to train my English speaking ! It's been a loooong time since school english class ! :Holysheep:

Welcome Flora. You won't be the first on here that struggles with english and I don't know a better forum for machine problems. I bet Constabulary is itching to know your problem as we speak.

6 hours ago, flora18 said:

Thank you @paloma and @DJole :) it's nice 

Before helping me with my sewing machine issues, I think this forum will help me to train my English speaking ! It's been a loooong time since school english class ! :Holysheep:

https://www.deepl.com/translator

;)