toxo

Go pro camera thingy.

I have five dogs and at least one of em has realised that if they can't be arsed to go up the garden for a crap when the back door is open, they can just do it indoors by the back door and they'll get away with it cos I don't know which one dunnit and I won't smack an innocent dog so they laugh at me. Or at least the one that's doing it is.

So what's the best budget motion (see what I did there :)) detecting go pro thingy out there guys?

I've seen a motion activated camera for cars in Home Bargains for £15, Some times they have them, some times not and not all branches have them

Don't have Home Bargains Fred. Guessing they're similar to Aldi which we do have. Keeping my eye out. Thanks mate.

28 minutes ago, toxo said:

Don't have Home Bargains Fred. Guessing they're similar to Aldi which we do have. Keeping my eye out. Thanks mate.

eh?? they're an England based company. Not similar to Aldi. Close to a Spar or Co-Op type shop. Or a a smaller version of a Tesco/ASDA

https://www.google.com/search?q=home+bargains+in+kent&rlz=1C1CHBF_enGB883GB883&oq=home+bargains+in+kent&aqs=chrome..69i57.8874j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

and. https://www.homebargains.co.uk/products/18230-accelerate-slimline-dash-camera-audio-video-recorder.aspx

Edited by fredk

3 minutes ago, fredk said:

eh?? they're an England based company. Not similar to Aldi. Close to a Spar or Co-Op type shop. Or a a smaller version of a Tesco/ASDA

https://www.google.com/search?q=home+bargains+in+kent&rlz=1C1CHBF_enGB883GB883&oq=home+bargains+in+kent&aqs=chrome..69i57.8874j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

How strange, never heard of them.

20 hours ago, toxo said:

How strange, never heard of them.

If you've never had occasion to shop with them then you wouldn't know about them, We all can't know every shop everywhere, :)

19 hours ago, fredk said:

If you've never had occasion to shop with them then you wouldn't know about them, We all can't know every shop everywhere, :)

Of course Fred but what I meant was that if it's a shop that's near me and sell goodies I should have  known about it. There are very few such shops around here and they're a magnet to me..