Sign in to follow this  
Mike516

W&C Scrap Leather For Sale

How about this.

2 pounds of scrap leather, $20 shipping included in the US.

The scale was zeroed out with the box on it, so that is the weight of just the leather.

Most of my scraps look like this. Is it just trash? Would there be interest in anything like this or am I wasting my time? Are my prices too high? Should I separate shipping? Offer more per lot (I'm doing it this way because the envelopes seemed cheapest)? I'm not looking to make a business of this, just get rid of some scraps for what I thought was cheap. I do't get insulted so fire away with any criticism.

I figured someone could use it, but if I' wrong I'll just toss it. It's taking up room and I'm just looking to get rid of it plus a little extra for my time. Money isn't my motivation if anyone has any advice how to sell this stuff.

Lot 2 (2).jpg

Lot 2 (1).jpg

Edited by Mike516

About how wide are most of the scraps and what thickness?  I actually have an experiment I want to run involving arrows and hardened leather so scraps would be great, but they need to be armor weight so the thicker the better. 

I believe most are between  3/4 and 1 inch wide. And they’re 10/11 ounce. 

I’ll pull it out and look tomorrow. Let me get back to you with measurements.

Mostly 10/11 ounce with a few smaller 3/4 ounce patch sized pieces.. 3/4 to 1 inch wide with some odd shapes end strips included. The pictures are of exactly what’s included.

82A464E4-CB28-49CF-967D-267EE5A6BCD7.jpeg

9745DFC1-F461-4F0B-8E97-20F70E6C27D3.jpeg

7B4A55D9-05CD-4CF3-B102-2424D5DF2AFB.jpeg

Sounds good!  I'll message you.

This has been sold.

Thank you.