WyattEarp

Hello from Switzerland

Hello, my name is Jesse. I am 55 years old and I live in Switzerland. I am a retired lieutenant of the state police. Passionate about the history of the American West, I wanted to make old west holsters. I started working with leather 5 years ago as an autodidact. I also make belts, purses, bags, knife sheath. Being a guitarist, I also make guitar straps. I really like carving and I especially like the Sheridan, Northwest and Visalia style. One project close to my heart is making an 1880 saddle with the help of a friend who is a member of the European Association of Cowboys and Artists. I already have the saddle tree. This friend introduced me to Hermann Oak leather, very hard to find (only 2 distributors in Europe). On visiting the forum, I was impressed by the quality of the work that is shown and I hope to improve my technique with the help of your experience and advice.

holster RE RICE.jpg

Wallet1.jpg

Welcome Jesse!  Very nice looking projects you posted - I am sure you will find a lot of good information from the members of this forum.  Look forward to seeing more of your work!

Gary

Welcome to the forum. Nice belt and holster.

Hello from the American West

Welcome et bienvenu ici!

thank you all et merci Paloma !