mcdoug

Equipment and supplies for sale in North Carolina

After more than 40 years in business I have decided to retire and sell it all. I have 2 sewing machines, a Fortuna skiver, a USM Model B clicker, zipper tape, sliders, thread,  a number of clicker die sets for various products, a few hides of leftover leather (3 oz. soft cow),  a few hand tools, and some miscellaneous stuff including chemicals, cement, and folding attachments. I'd love to sell it all as a single lot and am open to offers from most anyone, dealers included. Photos of the machines attached. Other photos could be provided. All machines are in working order and used daily. Some of the items I'm currently making can be seen at highlandleather.com.

255rb-1.jpg

BG-1341.jpg

skiver.jpg

clicker.jpg

$1000 for the clicker alone. $5000 for everything i have except finished goods. That includes all 4 machines, all the clicker dies, zipper tape, sliders, hardware and a few miscellaneous tools.

I’m interested in the clicker dies. Hand tools and hard ware. 

How much for the bell skiver 

I'm interested in the clicker dies as well

$800 for the skiver. Its an older Fortuna on a factory vacuum table with a clutch for the drive barrel.

I have dies for about 14 different products, some are small pouches and others are bags with several large parts. I'll take $800 for all of them. You can see some examples of the kind of things I make on my site, highlandleather.com.

Is the cylinder arm machine still available?

Hi, Is the clicker press still available? I am interested and located in Tennessee. 

Can you tell me more about the clicker?

single phase, 3 phase? Converter?

how many ton?

price?

i live in southside va

I’m very interested in the clicker press.