Just looking to get some feedback and see what the general consensus is. I finshed this bag friday after having it kicking around in my head for quite a while. I started off with the smooth side of the leather showing on the first side but then decided i liked it better this way so I took everything apart and started over. It has a zipper closure but I didnt really like it exposed so i added the flap cover and has a simple red bandana lining inside. I don't have any "fancy" leather working tools so everything is done by hand, including cutting the fringe with scissors...not the most fun thing I've ever done to be honest. I won't lie I've been posting some of my stuff elsewhere but there doesn't seem to be much interaction when asking for feedback, so please feel free to comment. Thanks 

20200816_071707.jpg

Looks wonderful, what are the dimensions? 

Thanks. Roughly 7 1/2" w x 12" somewhere around there. 

Thank you!

Interesting idea. Some pictures that show how it hangs would help I think. I feel sorry for your scissor cutting hands.:no:

You wouldn't believe some of the ideas that run around in my head, lol, idk if its because I'm "bi-polar" for what its worth but once they get going it can make me NUTS!! I'll have to see if I can get someone to model it. Yeah, do not recommend