GRAVITY

We need a skiving machine, in good condition. Santa Cruz CA

Hi,

We are looking for a good condition skiving machine,  we are located in north CA,  San Francisco area.

Please let us know. Contact or pictures at workshop@gravity-saddlemaker.com      Stay well.

Sincerely,
The workshop.
uc?export=download&id=1Q8qXQZXe2kV_zsZ95c8C3-loaeYOIcOG&revid=0B_vB21tyfA9sSStUVXNmWUdyTWxJWCtBeUNYT1NVTmFFODZVPQ

I have one, by Brother. Previous owner stored it outside, so I am cleaning off the rust and restoring it. I hope to be op your way in November, and could drop it off if you can wait that long. Will send pics when I get out to my storage and get some work done on it. 

18 hours ago, Logans Leather said:

I have one, by Brother. Previous owner stored it outside, so I am cleaning off the rust and restoring it. I hope to be op your way in November, and could drop it off if you can wait that long. Will send pics when I get out to my storage and get some work done on it. 

Hi, Thank you for getting back to us. Yes please send us pictures, and tell us condition and price .

at workshop@gravity-saddlemaker.com

Take care.

I have a Cobra NP4 like new hardly used for sale. $1200 plus shipping.

Edited by Tackman

The last time I was at Urban Ore in Berkeley, there was a skiver for sale. It looked pristine, had all of the parts, and was priced at $1,200. 

Also, S.H. Frank in San Francisco had one for sale this summer.

8 hours ago, Jocker said:

The last time I was at Urban Ore in Berkeley, there was a skiver for sale. It looked pristine, had all of the parts, and was priced at $1,200. 

Also, S.H. Frank in San Francisco had one for sale this summer.

@Jocker I work right across the street from Urban Ore. Do you know what brand of skiver?